I wanted to make a sweet treat to share with some old work colleagues when I visited them. I wasn't finding what I wanted on the internet so I made this recipe up and it turned out pretty good!
- 40g Raw Almonds, chopped into small pieces
- 30g 85% Dark Chocolate,chopped into small pieces
- 2 sachets Juice Plus Complete dutch chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa or Cacao
- 1/8th teaspoon Pure Stevia Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted then cooled
- 1/4 cup Almond or Coconut milk
- About 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa and 2 Tablespoons almond meal mixed
- Place almonds, chocolate, complete, flaxseed, cocoa and stevia in a bowl and mix well
- Add coconut oil and Almond/Coconut milk, mix well
- It will seem like a very sticky mixture, but the flaxseed works as a binder. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll into 20 small balls, then coat with the cocoa and almond meal mixture.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days, or freeze for an easy treat!
Calories: 56 Carbs: 3.5g Fat: 4g Protein: 2.2g
© Copyright Anna McConnell 2015. All rights reserved.